Work satisfaction, work satisfaction and work satisfaction
The magical formula behind our receptionists’ cheerful voices is, that they love their job. Simply because they every day – with the help of our sense of quality and incorporated quality procedures – get the opportunity to do their best with every single customer.
And because we go so well together, that the positive and professional atmosphere in our offices actually makes it fun to go to work. Fun to service our customers’ customers and make them happy.
It can be heard on our voices.
Get telephone answering for your company today
We have incorporated quality procedures for, how we service our customers’ customers, and make sure that they get a fantastic experience every time.
TopCall Training School
All of our receptionists participate in our specially designed training program, within our professional telephone answering and customer service.
We follow a streamlined recruitment process, which helps us spot the right customer service attitude, among our many applicants.
Our focus on quality and positive attitude about life makes Topcall an amazing workplace, where we love our job, and fit together nicely.
Top trained receptionists
Our skilled receptionists are carefully selected, based on their positive and service-minded attitudes. They are highly trained in our quality procedures and in keeping our values “accommodating, helpful and conscious of quality”, every time that take a call. Here they are:
Vores team i Næstved
Lærke Lee Bosse
Our team in Malaga
Office and Project Manager
Cathrine Voldsgård Eriksen
Cecilie Cindy Lynghøj Storgaard
Freja Rosa Maria B
Lisa Marie Stockholm Fiil
Maja Twile Bertelsen
Mia Jul Kristensen
Michela Voigt Iversen
Tenna Just Larsen
- 2010: Kenneth Steen founds TopCall in Næstved, and the first receptionist is hired./li>
- 2012: The recruitment process is streamlined and systematized.
- 2013: MyTopCall airs, so customers can follow what’s happening with their calls.
- 2014: Quality procedures for answering phone calls gets developed.
- 2015: TopCall Training School is introduced for every receptionist.
- 2015: New office opens in Malaga, and IT-/the telephone systems expand.
- 2016: Office in Malaga is rebuilt to accommodate more employees.
- 2017: New forecast and planning systems are introduced.
Number of customers
Number of employees